When pregnant, the mother’s body changes with increasing gestational age. But in addition, the mother’s skin condition also changes because of the constantly changing hormones. Cause many skin problems, but what skin care to use to solve the problem is worried that it will harm the unborn child. Prepare to deal with skin problems during pregnancy safely.
Note : Visit Our Website https://facelabs.co.th/ for more information about beauty products.
1. Acne problems during pregnancy
Acne is caused by hormonal changes that play a role in regulating the sebaceous glands in the skin to produce too much oil and clogging the pores. especially during the last trimester of pregnancy Treatment for gestational acne is more limited because the ingredients in skin care and conventional acne medications can be harmful to the unborn child, such as Retinol or any form of vitamin A derivatives. To use any product It is best to consult a doctor for acne treatment.
acne skin care
-Clean your face to remove oiliness and dirt from your face twice a day by choosing a gentle cleansing gel. Does not damage the skin’s moisture Does not make your skin dry, tight and irritated.
– Use acne products that are not harmful to children in the womb, such as Benzoyl Peroxide, but may cause skin irritation, or Salicylic Acid with a concentration of not more than 2% can be used without harm to the unborn child.
2. Problems with melasma, dull skin during pregnancy
Melasma problems are most common among 47-75% of women during pregnancy, known as the Mask of Pregnancy. During the first trimester of pregnancy, the levels of estrogen and progesterone. (Progesterone) increased causing melanin pigment to accumulate on the skin layer is very special, causing the problem of uneven skin tone in the end. The more exposed to sunlight for a long time. It will help stimulate melasma, freckles and dark spots easily.
dull skin care
– Apply sunscreen regularly and avoid being outdoors for a long time
– Use safe whitening skin care products such as Vitamin C, Licorice Root Extract, Arbutin, etc. Avoid Hydroquinone whitening Cream and Vitamin A.
3. Dry, peeling and irritated skin problems
Many mothers may already have sensitive skin problems, and hormonal fluctuations can make their skin dry, peeling, allergic and irritated more easily. The more you stay in an air-conditioned room and drink less water, the more your skin loses moisture. and may cause itching
Take care of dry, peeling and irritated skin.
– Apply the cream to restore dry, peeling, irritated skin. To reduce redness, dryness, peeling and itchy rashes that do not contain steroids. If symptoms are severe, consult a doctor.
Each mother may encounter different skin problems during pregnancy. Should take care of each person’s skin condition and problems for the right solution. And choose a skin care that is gentle, does not contain ingredients that are harmful to the unborn child. And tested by a dermatologist is the best.