The ATMA Exam Admit Card is made available a few days before the exam. It contains important personal and exam-related information and is used to confirm candidates’ candidacy. One of the most significant documents that candidates must carry with them on exam day is their admission card.
ATMA 2022 candidates will not be allowed to sit the exam unless they have an ATMA Exam Admit Card. Simply click on it, fill out the required information, and download the admittance card. Candidates must visit the AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) website, fill out the required information, and download the admit card.
You can not only visit the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for the ATMA admit card but can go through the exam pattern, timetable, syllabus, eligibility and other details to get an overview of the ATMA Exam. This is not it, candidates can now even find previous years’ papers and sample papers on the website to help them practice mock tests to make their preparation strong.
Returning to the topic, let’s discuss all the important details that will help you download ATMA 2022 Admit Card and check/resolve any Discrepancy on it.
Steps to Download ATMA Admit Card 2022
The steps for downloading the ATMA admit card are provided below.
- Visit the official website of AIMS.
- On the home page, click the candidate login tab.
- First, choose the exam date.
- Fill in your PID number, password and the given captcha before clicking the log-in button.
- The screen will display your ATMA 2022 admit card.
Details Mentioned on ATMA Admit Card
The ATMA 2022 admit card will have the following information:
PID number and Password
Candidates’ Photograph and Signature
Address of Exam Centre
Exam Day Instructions
Discrepancies to Check in the ATMA Admit Card 2022
- The candidate’s name should not be incorrect or misspelt.
- The candidate’s registration/roll number must be correct and clearly specified.
- The ATMA application number printed on the admit card must match the ATMA application number provided on the ATMA application form 2022.
- The ATMA exam date, centre, and time should be clearly stated.
- The candidate’s photograph as well as his or her scanned signature must be visible.
How to Correct Errors in ATMA Admit Card?
If any information on your ATMA hall ticket is wrong, you must immediately call the exam helpdesk and have it corrected. Also, obtain a duplicate of the admit card provided prior to the ATMA exam date 2022.
Documents Needed on the Exam Day
The candidates along with ATMA admit card must also carry valid ID proof. Each ATMA exam candidate must have the following documents with them:
- Original Photo ID proof issued by the Government of India: Original Aadhaar/PAN/Card/Permanent Voter’s Driving License.
- One photocopy of your ID in black and white.
- Two clear black and white copies of the ATMA admission card, each with one original recent passport size photo attached.
- One copy of the registration form in black and white.
- Married candidates must bring their original marriage certificate, an official gazette notification, or an affidavit to establish their claim.
ATMA Exam Day Instructions
Before appearing for the exam, candidates must follow the instructions listed below:
- Candidates much reach the exam centre before the reporting time along with the required documents.
- Candidates must print two copies of their ATMA admission card and attach a passport-size photograph to each. The photograph must be the same as the one uploaded in the ATMA application form. The candidate must also double-check the information on the admit card.
- Except for a ballpoint pen, candidates are not permitted to bring any stationery to the exam centre. No electronic devices are permitted in the exam hall.
- Carry a photo ID proof with you for verification (original and two photocopies).