SAFe is a framework that has shown to be effective in assisting a variety of enterprises in overcoming substantial obstacles. It enables them to create and deploy enterprise-class software and systems in the shortest possible time frame while maintaining a sustainable cost structure. It is an online knowledge library of proven success patterns that is accessible to everyone who is involved in the development of the world’s most significant software and systems. It is completely free of charge. This post will walk you through the process of becoming SAFe certified in great detail.
Certification in SAFe
Syncing alignment, cooperation, and delivery for numerous Agile teams is made possible by the Scaled Agile Framework. Because of its scalability and configuration capabilities, the framework enables any organization to customize it to meet its own business requirements. SAFe enables both small-scale solutions requiring just a few hundred practitioners and large-scale systems requiring thousands of people to be successful. SAFe is a comprehensive body of knowledge that depicts the roles, artifacts, and activities that are required to successfully apply Lean-Agile development. SAFe Agilist Certification
This is a two-day preparatory course for the SAFe framework. It is expected that attendees will learn the knowledge and skills necessary to run a Lean-Agile organization via the application of the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying concepts. These ideas have been developed from Lean, Agile, product development flow, and DevOps practices, among other sources. It is covered in detail in the training on the five key skills required for your organization to become a Lean Enterprise. The skills necessary for assisting and executing PI Planning events, as well as managing numerous Agile Release Trains, will be taught and practiced by those in attendance (ARTs).
2-day course for certification in Leading SAFe
In order to sit for the SAFe 4 Agilist Certification Exam, which is based on SAFe version 4.6, you must attend a two-day SAFe training session. Attending the prep class has the following advantages for you. Sprintzeal
- You’ll learn about the Lean Enterprise’s five core skills.
- It will assist you in your quest to become a Lean Manager-Teacher.
- The Lean-Agile Mindset’s ideals and concepts will be taught to you.
- Lean and Agile ideas would also be applied to SAFe’s roles and practices.
- Setting clear goals and objectives can help you build high-performing teams and train your staff.
- With the SAFe Implementation Roadmap, you will drive the transition.
- You’ll assist with the planning and implementation of the events necessary for the success of the Program.
- The Continuous Delivery Pipeline enables Release on Demand.
- With Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management, you’ll discover how to align and implement your strategy and plans.
- As part of the Solution Train, you’d manage several Agile Release Trains and vendors.
Who Should Participate in This Training Program?
This course is aimed for those who aspire to get their SAFe 4 Agilist Certification. It is taught in a classroom setting. It is possible to enrol in this course regardless of whether or not you have prior experience in leading Lean-Agile organizations. Learn to become a better developed Lean-Agile leader, and everyone from practitioners to executives will profit from the experience.
This course is open to everyone who has a desire to work for a company in some capacity. From team leaders, product managers, development managers, and project managers, to developers, architects, analysts, and testers, there is a position for everyone in the organization.
Everyone, regardless of previous experience, is invited to participate in the course. The following requirements, on the other hand, are strongly suggested for people who plan to sit for the SAFe 4 Agilist (SA) certification examination.
- Software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management expertise of at least five years is required.
- Working knowledge of the Scrum framework
Kit for SAFe Certification (SAFe Certification Kit)
Attendees who successfully complete the certification test will be awarded the following:
- Certificate as a SAFe 4 Agilist
- A digital emblem that you may use to showcase your achievement on the internet.
- Certification as a SAFe–Agilist for a period of one year, which includes admission to the SAFe-Agile Community of Practice.
- A certification use guide that includes SA certification markings is available.
- Access to a multitude of tools to help certified professionals learn and encourage one another during their SAFe journey
- The bottom line is that the Scaled Agile Framework was developed to accommodate huge organizations with massive solutions. The ability to adopt a more agile approach to software development and delivery by becoming SAFe certified may benefit organizations of a particular size, allowing them to benefit from your expertise.